The most difficult logic puzzles for children
10 Soviet logic and attention puzzles in pictures that will shake your brains
To keep his mind sharp, he needs a workout. We have prepared 10 Soviet riddles of different complexity for you: some very simple, some more difficult, and some of them will have to be seriously brainwashed. All tasks will be in pictures and will require you to be attentive and logical.
Originally these puzzles are straight from the USSR, but still have not lost their relevance and zakovyristosti. Put it all on hold: Your brain will now have a full charge.
1. Let's start with a warm-up, it's easy. So, look at the picture
The guys went out into the woods to go skating and skiing. A rabbit jumped out to meet them, sat scared and rushed on. The guys chased him, but they lost sight of him. And the hare didn't run away, it's still in the picture. You'll find it? Here it is! Between a boy and a girl
2. Now it's harder. Meeting on the street
Meeting on the street of 2 friends:-Hello, Stepa. Where are you going? I'm going to house 23,” says Stepa. – Where are you going, Petya? I'm going to see my friend Vanyusha. He lives in the house number 7, – says Petya.
Now say: which one of them is called Stepa and which one is called Petya.
Stepa is a boy in a cap. Why is that? (Laughs) Pay attention to the house number – 19. If you go from the first house on the street, the houses with odd numbers will be on the left side, the boy in the cap moves towards the houses with large numbers, 23 more than 19, which means it's Stepa.
3. Whose Murzyk?
Three girlfriends in the figure: Ira, Tanya and Galya. They've got Murzy's cat with them. Except whose is it? Who's Murzyk's mistress? Murzyk belongs to Gala, a girl with one bow. She gave the other one to Murzyk.
4. Children's names
Five guys in the figure. One of them's name is Kolya, and he's standing on the edge. If Nura was standing next to Volodya, Petya would be next to her namesake. Who's standing where?
So, in order: Kolya, Volodya, Petya, Nura, Petya.
5. The mystery of watering cans
Ballboys went with watering cans to water the garden. Which one of them will bring more water?
Despite the fact that one of the boys has more watering cans, their spouts are located on the same level above which the water in the watering can will not rise (remember the physics and the law on communicating vessels). So they'll bring the same amount of water.
6. Where is the train going?
In the figure you can see a section of the railway “Moscow-Smolensk”. Here, the direction of the road coincides with the direction of the arrow shown from above, with the ends of the arrow pointing west and east. It's all happening in early April. Where does the train go: from Moscow to Smolensk or back?
The snow hasn't melted yet, it lies on the northern slope, so the train moves from east to west. So it turns out that from Moscow to Smolensk.
7. And now let's look for errors and inaccuracies in the picture
The artist has drawn a street, but here's a problem: he made 5 errors in Figure 5. Can you find it?
- The trolley bus is short of one rod.
- The traffic light has 2 lights, but it should be 3.
- House number is also wrong – there are no zero houses.
- Machines do not go in the same direction as in the left-hand side. And we're right-handed.
- Well, and the date is September 31, can't be.
8. The tourist riddle is probably the most popular riddle on the internet
To look at this picture and answer the questions:
- How many people live in this camp at the moment?
- When did they arrive (today or a few days ago)?
- How far is the camp from the nearest settlement?
- Where does the wind blow: from the south or the north?
- What time of day is it depicted?
- What happened to the Shura?
- Who was on duty (name) yesterday?
- What date is depicted (day, month)?
- 4 people. 4 cutlery, 4 names in the list of duties.
- Few days ago, between the tent and the tree already appeared web.
- Boat. See the oars by the tree? Not far. In the lower left corner of the chicken, it means that there is a settlement nearby. We determine by the flag on the tent and spruce branches, where they are thicker, there is the south
- Morning. Where the south we have already understood, and therefore, the rest of the world will also find. Shadows from the objects fall to the west, so the sun is in the east. And this morning. Shura catches butterflies with a net. He is digging through his backpack with the letter “K”, Vasya is photographing something (a tripod can be seen in his backpack with the letter “V”), Shura is catching butterflies, so today Petya is on duty. And yesterday Kolya (look at the chart of shifts).
- 8 August. 8 – because Petya's on duty, August – because the watermelon is lying.
9. The riddle about the boy and dad in the apartment
- What time of year in the picture?
- A month what month?
- The apartment has plumbing?
- Who else lives in the apartment but the son and father?
- What does the father do?
Boy in valleys, stove dead (aperture open)
- December. The last sheet of the calendar is open.
- Boy uses a handwash, so there is no plumbing.
- In the figure there are dolls, so the apartment has a girl, most likely, preschool age.
- Physician. The hammer on the table and the phonendoscope in the pocket.
10. Crossing (but it's already difficult)
- In the figure late autumn or early spring?
- Cranes fly north or south?
- What time of day is it all happening?
- This river is navigable?
- Which direction does it go (north, south, west, east)?
- As there a bridge nearby?
- How far is the railway?
Beach where the boat stands, the river is deep?
- Early spring. In the field is going to sit down. Autumn sowing takes place when there are leaves on the trees, but the trees are naked in the drawing. So it's early spring. In spring, cranes fly from south to north.
- There are buoy-like buoys on the river, so the river is navigable.
- Looking at the shadows of the objects and how the water rounds the buoy, we conclude that the river flows from north to south.
- The boy on the shore catches fish, the float is far enough away from the hook, so the river is deep enough.
- If the crossing is so well established, it means there is no bridge.
- He has a railwayman at the crossing, so it's not far away.
And the bonus, it's very simple. What's the purpose of this poster?
To get Kolya out into the yard, obviously! And if it's not obvious, read the letters!
Soviet puzzles on logic in the pictures | Puzzles of the USSR with answers
For the correct solution of this puzzle, applicants to some universities in the USSR were admitted, bypassing the exams. Even nowadays, this mystery is considered one of the best ways to test attention and thinking logic.
Well, let's get started!
Tourist Logic Mystery
Looking at the picture, answer the following questions:
- How many tourists live in this camp?
- When did they come here: today or a few days ago?
- Where does the wind blow: north or south?
- What time of day is it now?
- Where did the Shura go?
- Who was on duty yesterday (call it by name)?
- What month is today the date of which month?
- Four. If you look closely, you can see: cutlery for 4 persons, and in the list on duty – 4 names.
- Not today, judging by the web between the tree and the tent, the guys came a few days ago.
- On the boat. Near the tree there are oars.
- No. In the picture there is a chicken, so somewhere near the village.
- From the south. There's a check mark on the tent to determine where the wind is blowing from. The picture shows a tree: one side of the branch is shorter, the other is longer. Typically, the trees on the south side of the branch are longer.
- Morning. On the previous question, we determined where the north-south is, we can now understand where the east-south is, and look at the shadows that throw away objects.
- He catches butterflies. You can see the net from behind the tent. Today Kolya is looking for something in the backpack with the letter “K”, Shura catches butterflies, and Vasya takes pictures of nature (because from the backpack with the letter “B” you can see a tripod from the camera).
- 8 August. According to the list, since Petya's on duty today, the number is 8. And since there's a watermelon on the glade, it means August
Today Petya is on duty, and yesterday, according to the list, Kolya was on duty.
Puzzle on the logic about tourists in the field
Statistically correct answers all the questions only 7%
The puzzle is really very complicated, to answer all the questions correctly you need to understand some aspects, and of course you need to connect logic and care. The mystery is complicated by the not very high quality image. I wish you success.
Looking at the picture, answer the following questions:
- How long have you guys been involved in tourism?
- How well are they familiar with housekeeping?
- The river is profitable?
- Where does it flow?
- What is the depth and width of the river at the nearest crossing?
- Longer drying time for laundry?
- Will sunflower grow a little bit more?
- How far from the city is the camp of tourists?
- What transport did the guys get here?
- Love dumplings in these places?
- Fresh newspaper? (Newspaper dated 22 August)
- Which city does the plane fly to?
- Obviously, recently: experienced tourists in the hollow of the tent will not break up.
- In all likelihood, not very much: fish from the head is not cleaned, the button is too long thread is not convenient to sew in, the branch should be cut with an axe on the chubbacha.
- Sudohodohoda. This is evidenced by the navigation mast on the shore.
- Left to right. Why is that? (Laughs) See the answer to the next question.
- The navigation sign on the river bank is set up in a strictly defined way. If you look at it from the river side, you can see signs showing the width of the river at the nearest roll, and signs showing the depth at the left side. The river is 125 cm deep (rectangle 1 m, large circle 20 cm and small circle 5 cm) and 30 m wide (large circle 20 m and 2 small ones 5 m each). Such signs are installed 500 m before the roll.
- Not for long. There is a wind: floats rods carried against the current.
- The sun is obviously broken and stuck in the ground, because its “hat” is not facing the sun, and the broken plant will not grow anymore.
- Not further than 100 km, the antenna would have been more complex at a longer distance.
- The guys probably have bikes: on the ground lies a bicycle spanner.
- No. Here they love dumplings. The mazanka, the pyramidal poplar and the high altitude of the sun above the horizon (63° – in the shade of sunflower) show that this is the Ukrainian landscape.
- The narrowing height of the sun above the horizon, it occurs in June. For Kiev, for example, 63° is the highest angular height of the sun. It doesn't happen until noon on June 22nd. The newspaper is dated August, so it's at least from last year. The plane is doing agricultural work.
The mystery that was offered to sophomore students of the last century
This is the problem that was suggested to second-grade students in the 60s of the last century.
Looking at the figure, what are the following questions:
- Up or downstream is the steamer?
- What time of year is it shown here?
- Deep river in this place?
- How far is the marina?
- On the right or left bank of the river it is located?
- What time of day did the artist show in the picture?
- The wooden triangles on which the buoys are fortified are always directed against the current. The steamer sails up the river.
- The figure shows a flock of birds; they fly in the form of a corner, one side shorter than the other: these are cranes. A flock of cranes fly in the spring and fall. The trees at the edge of the forest can be used to determine where the south lies: they always grow thicker on the side facing the south. The cranes are flying southwards. So, the picture shows autumn.
- The river in this place is a crayon: the sailor, standing on the bow of the steamer, the sixth measures the depth of the fairway.
- It's obvious that the steamer is landing at the wharf: a group of passengers took their belongings and prepared to get off the steamer.
- Answering question 1, we determined which way the river flows. To indicate where the right bank of the river is and where the left bank of the river is, one must turn face downstream. We know the steamer's docking at the marina. You can see that the passengers are ready to go to the side from which you look at the drawing. So the nearest pier is on the right bank of the river.
- On the beacons – lanterns; put them before the evening and take off early in the morning. You can see that the shepherds are driving the herd into the village. We can therefore conclude that the figure shows the end of the day.
The Mystery of the Boy and Daddy in the Apartment
Looking at the picture, answer the following questions:
- What time of year is this apartment shown?
- What month?
- Does the boy you see now go to school or does he have a vacation?
- Is there plumbing in the apartment?
- Who lives in this apartment apart from the father and son you see in the picture?
- What is the profession of a father?
- The apartment is shown in winter: a boy in boots; the stove is thin, – this is indicated by the open flavor.
- Month December: the last page of the calendar is open.
- The first 7 numbers are crossed out on the calendar: they have already passed. Winter holidays start later. So the boy goes to school.
- If there were plumbing in the apartment, you wouldn't have to use the handwash, which is shown in the figure.
- Dolls indicate that there is probably a girl of preschool age in the family.
- Tube and hammer to listen to patients say that the father is a doctor by profession.
Soviet logic puzzles: 8 questions for attention
Other Soviet puzzle, this will be more difficult than the previous one. Only 4% of people can answer all 8 questions correctly.
Looking at the picture, answer the following questions:
- What time of day is shown in the picture?
- Early spring or late autumn depicts a picture?
- This river is profitable?
- Which direction does the river run in: south, north, west or east?
- How far is the railway from here?
- The cranes fly north or south?
Is there a bridge over the river nearby?
- Based on the figure, you can see that there is a sowing in the field (a tractor with a sowing machine and wagons with grain). As you know, sowing is done in the autumn or early spring. Autumn sowing takes place when there are still leaves on the trees. In the drawing, the trees and bushes are completely naked. It should be concluded that the artist depicted the early spring.
- In spring cranes fly from south to north.
- Bakens, that is, signs marking the fairway, are placed only on navigable rivers. The baken is strengthened on a wooden float which is always directed against a current of the river by an angle.
- Determining on flight of cranes where the north, and having paid attention to position of a triangle with a beacon, it is not difficult to decide that in this place the river flows from north to south.
- Direction of a shade from a tree shows that the sun stands in the southeast. In spring on this side of the sky the sun is at 8-10 am. It is needed here because there is no bridge nearby. On the shore you see a boy with a fishing rod. It is only when fishing in a deep place that you can push the float so far away from the hook. If you like this riddle, try another one
Soviet riddle on the logic of the railway (near the road)
Looking at the figure, answer the following questions:
- Many time left until the new moon?
- Will the night come soon?
- What time of year does the drawing refer to?
- Which way does the river flow?
- How fast does it go?
- What is the speed of the train?
- How long has the previous train been here?
- How long will the car go along the railway?
- What should the driver prepare for now?
- Is there a bridge nearby?
- Is there an airfield in this area?
- Easy for drivers to brake the train on this section?
- Wind blows?
- Slightly. The month is old (you can see its reflection in the water).
- Not soon. The old month is visible in the morning dawn.
- Autumn. By the position of the sun it is easy to realize that cranes fly south.
- In the rivers flowing in the Northern Hemisphere, the right bank is steep. So the river flows from us to the horizon. You can see the buoys.
- The train is standing. The bottom peephole of the traffic light is lit up – red.
- Newly. It is now on the nearest blocking section.
- The road sign shows that a railway crossing is ahead.
- K braking. The road sign shows that there's a steep descent ahead.
- Probably there is. It is worth a sign obliging the driver to close the bubble.
- In the sky there is a trace of the plane that made the loop. The aerobatics figures can only be done close to airfields.
- The sign near the railway track shows that the oncoming train will have to climb up the slope. It won't be hard to brake it.
- Duoes. The smoke of the steam engine is fading, but as we know the train is stationary.
This is the Soviet logic riddles in the pictures (riddles of the USSR for children). Everybody did okay? – I don't think so! But it wasn't a waste of time anyway!
Write comments, maybe you'll have questions or new riddles.
Puzzles for the development of logic in children from 3 to 6 years – simple, complex, rhyming, with a trick
/ Develop and teach / Puzzles for the development of logic in children from 3 to 6 years – simple, complex, rhyme-rhyme, with a trick
Little child – this is a big person. Each baby in the future will often have to use logical thinking, so you can develop it, starting from 2-3 years old. In everyday life, your child will have to use logic and be able to reasonably prove their judgments. It's what it takes to communicate with peers, to play games, and in everyday life.
How to develop logical thinking in a 3-6 year old child: the usefulness of puzzles
The easiest way to develop abstract thinking skills and teach a child to use evidence is through puzzles. Kids 3-4 years old are best to make them in a game form. Children over 5 years old who can read will find it doubly interesting to cope with the task.
The child also needs to learn how to draw conclusions, explain and build analysis. The riddles will do the best they can. After all, they are a kind of gymnastics, a useful exercise that trains brain activity.
To solve the mystery, you need to:
- reflect what you've seen before;
- compare some characteristics or phenomena;
- bring together everything you've heard.
A puzzle is a kind of logical task. It usually gives a characteristic of an object or phenomenon, but does not name the object itself. And on the basis of the suggested features, it is necessary to solve the task, i.e. to define the subject.
Puzzles about animals, birds, vegetables, fruits and household items: poems and prose
Many parents are not aware of the usefulness of the puzzles. Such logical assignments are not only for fun, they also contain a lot of valuable information about the environment.
Puzzles can be presented in verse or prose. Also various subjects: from household items to natural phenomena, animals and food. When you play the puzzle game, you can take one theme each time and offer your child to guess the same subject in verse and prose.
All kids know about fruits and vegetables. Some eat a lot of them, others reluctantly. Solving the riddles about these subjects, the child will get skills to compare them with each other, develop fantasy.
Puzzles about vegetables and fruits
Circular, rosy,I grow on a branch.Adults love me
And small kids.
(Apple) (for 3-4 years)
In golden skin side, and under the skin of sweet juice.In each slice of sip
And for the son, and for the daughter.
(Orange) (for 4-6 years)
Small and bitter, the brother onions.
(garlic) (for 3-4 years)
Small stove with red charcoal.
(Pomegranate) (for 4-6 years)
Animal and bird riddles
Solving logical problems about animals and birds, the child learns many new species from the fauna world. To supplement the correct answer can be interesting facts from the life of a representative.
He has a beautiful outfit, he is glad to see the sun most of all.All the way to the top of his lungs…
(Cock) (for 3-4 years)
Who is like a cat, but taller?And almost no tail. On the branches, not on the roof. He leaves his mark. You're not gonna tell him – throw it away!
(Lynx) (for 4-6 years)
Who wears their house?
(Turtle) (for 3-4 years)
And will not buy anything.
(Pig) (for 4-6 years)
Mysteries of everyday life
Knowledge of household and public goods will help the child to adapt more quickly in the world around him.
In one hat.
(Table) (for 3-4 years)
I don't knock in vain – I'll wake up when I have to.Every day at 7:00 a.m., I'm cracking up, “Get up, Porrra!”
(Alarm clock) (for 4-6 years)
(Tea) (for 3-4 years)
Made for liquid,
A liquid does not hold in it.
(Funnel) (for 4-6 years)
Puzzles in the rhyme for 3-5 year olds: simple and complex
Puzzling logic tasks is very helpful in calming a little fidget. In addition to knowledge of the world around them, they will help to improve the mood and develop non-standard thinking. The poetic form makes it easier for you to understand the material and develops your imagination.
Please use the practical tips:
- Combine this game with your baby's daily activities. If you're on the street, think about animals, birds. If you're home, it's about household items. Family dinner can be diluted with riddles about food, vegetables and fruits.
- Begin with the simplest tasks, try not to hint, give the little one a chance to think, think.
- If you see that your child can handle it pretty easily, pick a harder repertoire.
- This is especially interesting to prepare guesswork. Then the child will be doubly glad to guess.
Fresh – tortures, nourishes – chews,
Children gives milk.
Spring grow up,
Autumn fall off.
From the chamomile at the gateDown helicopter Golden Eyes.
Who is it?…
Who is made of thick leather is sewn all over the place?Who traveled around a lot of countries? –