Cough Collection: Instructions for use for children and adults, composition and indications for use of the various fees
Children's Cough Collection Instructions
To treat coughing, there are many herbal remedies. For your convenience, we make ready-made collections, which can handle the cough of any etiology. There are four main types of breast-feeding.
Provisions for the use of the drug
The breast fee is issued by manufacturers under the numbers that determine the number of herbs. The smallest number of plants in the breast collection No. 1, the largest (6 species) – in the package under No. 4 The action of herbs does not cause harm to the weakened organism. Instructions for use recommend the drug in the treatment of diseases accompanied by coughing.
This collection from coughing performs several functions in the body:
- Improves sputum and promotes its rapid removal from the body. Infusion or decoction is used as an expectorant.
- Suppresses the growth of viruses and bacteria, reduces inflammation.
- Assists breathing by expanding the bronchi and relaxing the respiratory muscles.
- The herbs included in the preparation increase the body's resistance to infections, increase immunity (rosehip fruits, raspberry leaves).
- Makes harmful toxins out of the body.
Thoracic collection is contraindicated for people who have been allergic to plants.
Nelzia takes potions with other cough medicines simultaneously when coughing dry, as this leads to stagnation of sputum and spread of infection. The doctor may prescribe a breastfeeding fee in the morning and cough medicines may be used at night.
Instruction for use notes the possibility of side effects in the form of allergic symptoms (rash, itching, urticaria, runny nose).
Little children should be given any expectorants with caution. Babies' respiratory tracts are narrow, and this prevents sputum from escaping, which is formed in large quantities after taking the medicine. Therefore, it is so important to contact a specialist who will calculate the correct dosage before use.
Description of the main types of drug charges
Grasses are either in one bag packed in a cardboard box, 30, 40, 100 grams each, or packed in separate bags of 20 or 40 pieces each. The difference lies in the components, methods of preparation, peculiarities of application and action on the body.
The fee #1 is included in the fee:
- Althée, which, by covering the airway walls, removes inflammation and has a mucolytic effect;
- mother and stepmother, which is able to destroy viruses and bacteria, prevents further spread of infection, relieves inflammation and irritation, and liquefies mucus in the bronchi;
- the fragrance calms the irritated walls of the respiratory organs, relieves swelling, as it has antihistamine action, kills microbes.
Besides general warnings, this herbal complex should not be used during pregnancy. It contains components that can cause uterine tone, bleeding and allergies.
The breast fee #2 is indicated for use in cases where the lower respiratory system, bronchi and lungs are affected.
The composition includes:
- plantain that relieves irritation, inflammation, kills pathogens, liquefies respiratory mucus;
- mother and stepmother – liquefies sputum, envelops the inflamed walls of the respiratory tract, protecting them from the ingress of new bacteria and viruses, relieves cough spasms
- licorice – helps to quickly get rid of coughing, liquefies sputum, has an anti-inflammatory effect, reduces spasm.
The collection № 3 includes:
- salpheus, which removes inflammation, disinfects, strengthens immunity, tones up;
- anis – relieves irritation and chest pain when coughing, is an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and expectorant;
- altey – soothes a strong cough, eliminates coughing reflex, makes it easier for the accumulated mucus to escape, stimulates the body's defenses;
- Li>Like – enhances the release of mucus, contributes to the rapid release of germs and bacteria, increases the action of other components, relieves inflammation and spasms
- pine buds – reduce inflammation, increase immunity, have expectorant and antiviral properties.
Collection shown for bacterial and viral infections.
Collection № 4 copes with any diseases that are accompanied by coughing, including shows its effectiveness in bronchitis. It's a part of it:
- a chamomile that has antiseptic properties, increases the body's resistance to infections, soothes the respiratory tract walls irritated by coughing;
- Labrador – dilates blood vessels, which has a beneficial effect on the excretion of sputum, relieves inflammation, kills microbes;
- violet grass – has antiseptic and bactericidal effect, relieves inflammation, strengthens immunity;
- Li>Malt is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent, activates the body's defenses, relieves coughing, relieves irritation;
- Calendula – relieves inflammation, increases immunity, has antiseptic effect, reduces swelling;
- mint – soothes inflamed and irritated walls of the respiratory tract, has a weak analgesic and antiseptic effect.
For children over the age of one year, the fee is the least safe. Its composition rarely causes allergies, has a mild effect on the body. A child over 5 years of age may be eligible for the fees #3 and #4, but only if there is no allergy to any type of grass. For example, the rosemary is highly allergenic and should be stopped immediately if itching, rash or swelling occurs.
To be sure of the safety of the proposed drug, on the shelves of pharmacies you can find a special breast fee for children.
In its composition includes hypoallergenic components: thyme, rosehip, violet, willow tea, raspberry leaves, mother and stepmother.
Rules of preparation and administration
It is easy to do with filter bags. For its preparation take one bag, pour boiling water and insist for 15-20 minutes. All the training camps have only been scheduled since I was 12 years old. The dosage for a small child is selected according to the severity of the disease, age, weight and concomitant diseases.
Instruction suggests the following method of preparation of medicinal decoctions from herbs placed in one package. Breast No. 1, as well as No. 2, is cooked in a water bath.
In the enameled container the necessary amount of dry herbs (tablespoon) is poured, cold water is added (200 ml) and heated for about 15 minutes. After that, for 45 minutes leave the drink to infuse.
The resulting decoction should be filtered, squeezed and added the missing liquid (bring the volume to the original amount – 200 ml).
Breast fee ¹ 3, as well as ¹ 4, also prepared in a water bath. The difference is that they take 2 tablespoons of dry mixture for 200 ml of water and pour hot boiled water. 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of medicine 3 times a day is enough for children from one year to 3 years old.
Tips for the use of ready-to-use broth
- strict adherence to dose;
- Physician consultation (a reduction in recommended dose may be required depending on the child's developmental characteristics);
- The medicine should be taken before a meal, in small sips (if there are problems with the digestive organs, it is better after a meal)
there should be an equal amount of time between the doses of the medicine.
Kids should not be given the drug for up to a year. You can't give it to a kid with a dry cough. Components of the training camp strengthen the work of chest muscles, have a mucolytic effect. A child under 12 months old should brew one of the herbs. Multi-component charges often cause allergic reactions. The thyme, chamomile, and Ivan Tea are suitable.
The breast fee has a slow effect on the body, so it is used in conjunction with other drugs, and the course can be extended up to 3 weeks.
The complex of herbs helps to reduce coughing attacks, relieve inflammation without unnecessary harm to health. It has a disinfectant effect, so you can rinse your throat and use it as an inhalation.
Chest cough fee (1, 2, 3, 4) – which one to choose and how to take
Treatment of coughing with natural products is a centuries-old art that is still relevant today. In the 21st century, herbal and plant-based therapists and pulmonologists continue to use herbal and plant-based remedies.
Cough medicine, a natural drug used in the treatment of respiratory system diseases. Independent use of the drug does not guarantee the desired result.
Chest cough charge is prescribed to increase the effectiveness of basic treatment or to combat mild respiratory disease. Plant-based products are safe, but lose in effectiveness in synthetic drugs.
Thoracic collection can be of four types, depending on the set of plants in the composition (see photo).
Nowever, all herbal remedies can be taken for the treatment of the following respiratory diseases:
- acute and chronic bronchitis;
- inflammation of the upper respiratory tract;
- Bronchial asthma and other pathologies accompanied by narrowing of bronchial lumen;
- Tuberculosis. In this case, it is necessary to use the cough charge only after consultation with a doctor and in combination with specific antimicrobial agents;
- acute respiratory diseases (acute respiratory diseases), influenza, respiratory system pathology, which are accompanied by the formation of sputum and coughs of different genesis.
Continuous obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD);
The appropriate product is also recommended for smokers. Herbal infusions help you cough less. Despite the general indications and methods of use, the cough therapy chest fee is different in composition, which leads to certain nuances in prescribing medication.
Breast #1 is the first herbal remedy to eliminate coughing, which is created from a combination of three base plants:
- Artheid root. The natural ingredient reduces the severity of inflammation in the pathological area. The secretion of bronchial mucus is enhanced with improved elimination of sputum from the respiratory tract;
- Mother and stepmother leaves. The plant has an expectorant effect, speeding up the process of releasing the respiratory system from the accumulated mucus;
- Oregano grass. In addition to the expectorant effect, the plant calms the patient and reduces the emotional load.
Parportion of active components is 40:40:20%, respectively. The medicine is prescribed during the period of seasonal respiratory diseases. In the presence of high temperatures, the herbal mixture is necessarily combined with antimicrobial and other specialized medicines.
The product is mainly produced in the form of a ready-made dried herbal mixture, which is used as a brew for infusions. Sometimes the medicine is sold in pre-packaged bags.
This cough levy #2
This levy #2 contains the following active ingredients:
- Mat and stepmother. The effects are described above;
- Malt. The plant reduces the severity of the inflammatory process, stabilizes the microcirculation, accelerates the release of the body from pathogenic microbes;
- The plantain is large. Stimulates expectoration and normalizes bronchial drainage.
Interesting! In 1955, German scientists conducted a number of experiments with licorice root extract.
In addition to the positive effects on patients with respiratory diseases, doctors have proven that the plant reduces the severity of symptoms in rheumatological patients.
This phenomenon was later studied in detail.
Malt strengthens the vessels, stabilizing the microcirculation. The bioactive substances in the plant inhibit inflammation and reduce pain in patients with joint damage.
Breast #3 is a mixture of the following plants:
- Altey. The effects are described above;
- Pine glasses. Phytoncides included in coniferous plants reduce the activity of pathogenic microorganisms, providing a local disinfectant effect;
- Anis. Sputum sputum sputum sputum is stimulated with inhibition of pathogenic bacteria development;
- Shalfei. The plant reduces the severity of inflammation, reduces the swelling of the mucous membrane with normalization of bronchial respiration.
The antimicrobial effect of the drug is popular in seasonal respiratory diseases. The activity of pathogenic bacteria is minimized and patient recovery is accelerated.
Shalfei in the drug additionally affects the hormonal background of the female body. The plant is used in the complex therapy of internal imbalance that occurs after the onset of menopause. The expression of the effect is insignificant.
Bosomething No. 4
Bosomething 4 from coughing was created later.
The composition of the medicine includes the largest number of bioactive components:
- Chamomomile flowers (20%). The plant reduces the severity of inflammation, destroys pathogenic microorganisms, improves microcirculation in the respiratory tract and the entire body of the patient
- Redges of the marsh rosemary (20%). The natural component enhances sputum expectoration, fights inflammation, stimulates the central nervous system and myometrium – the uterine muscular layer;
- marigold flowers (calendula) (20%). Effects – bronchial dilation, inhibition of pathogenic microorganisms, reduction of inflammation, improvement of sputum retention;
- Violet grass (20%). Microcirculation is stabilized and the patient's emotional background is normalized by the sedative effect;
- Li>Like licorice (15%);
- Mint leaves (5%). Effects – inhibition of pathogenic microorganisms, stabilization of microcirculation.
The rich composition of the drug allows you to drink it almost in all forms of respiratory pathology. The product has a complex effect on the patient's body, stabilizing the respiratory tract function.
Which cough to choose?
The cough is traditionally divided into dry and wet. The mechanism of symptom development is different. In the first case, the cause is more often mechanical or chemical irritation of receptors located in the upper respiratory tract mucosa. Wet coughing is caused by impaired bronchial glandular function.
Not all patients know how to pick up the right herbal remedy to correct the symptoms. To minimize the duration of treatment and to speed up recovery, it is advisable to consult a physician in advance.
Dry coughing is the cause of the symptom and the selection of the breastfeeding fee for dry coughing is made on a case-by-case basis. In case of irritation of the upper respiratory tract receptors – laryngitis, pharyngitis, tracheitis, the use of the collection under the numbers 1 and 4 is justified. Medicines contain sedative components that calm the patient and reduce the intensity of the symptom.
If the cause of dry cough is an early stage of bronchitis, any of the above medications are used to accelerate the patient's recovery. Target – stimulation of glandular secretion in respiratory tract to eliminate sputum.
Ot wet cough
For the treatment of wet coughs, any of the chest fees are suitable. It is important to understand that this division into a cure for different forms of symptom is inaccurate and approximate.
It is difficult to establish the true cause of cough and the mechanism of its occurrence, especially in the early stages of the disease. The final decision must be made by the doctor after the patient's condition has been assessed.
Considering the safety of herbal remedies, a natural medicine is prescribed in both cases.
Children's cough fee
Children's cough fee number 2 and 4 is used from the age of 3. Vegetable combination No. 1 and 3 with 12. The use of the drug in infants is not justified due to the lack of data on the clinical effect of appropriate therapy. In parallel, medications are prescribed to stimulate spitting, anti-inflammatory and expanding bronchi (after consultation with a doctor).
The benefits of using a cough toll in children:
- minimum number of adverse reactions;
Despite the benefits of natural coughing, the isolated use of breastfeeding helps in mild to moderate forms of respiratory disease in the child.
According to Moscow scientists (2014), the appropriate herbal remedy is recommended for inclusion in the complex therapy of acute, chronic bronchitis and seasonal acute respiratory infections.
Breastfeeding is used to stabilize the condition of babies with bronchial asthma.
Use during pregnancy
Pregnant women in early pregnancy (I trimester) are not recommended for cough treatment. The reason is the lack of information about the nature of the effects of the herbs on the future mother and child.
The use of other drug options in carrying a child is rarely possible after consultation with a doctor. The doctor assesses the risk and benefit for the child and mother after the use of the herbal remedy.
Essential! Pregnancy and lactation are absolute contraindications for breastfeeding #1 and #3.
Means of administration and dosage
Principle of using the cough medicine to eliminate coughing is the same for the first three varieties. Raw material in the form of herbal mixture or ready-made bags is poured with boiling water (200 ml), insist 15-30 minutes, filtered and consumed after eating.
Distinctions are present in the instructions for the application of the chest cough charge:
- №1. All patients should take 75-100 ml three or four times a day.
- №2. The frequency for all groups of patients is 2-3 times a day. Adults and children from 14 years of age consume 200 ml of infusion (tea), patients from 12 to 14 – 100 ml, 7-12 – 50 ml, 3-7 years – 20-25 ml.
- ¹ 3. All patients consume 100 ml of infusion three or four times a day.
- №4. For preparation use 100 ml of boiling water. You should take the medicine before eating 4 times a day. Adults and children from 12 years of age use 50 ml of the product, 6-12 – 2 or 3 tablespoons, from 3 to 5 years – 1-2 tablespoons.
Duration of the therapeutic course – 2-3 weeks. After treatment, a slight residual cough may persist.
It is important! Before the start of recovery with herbal medicine it is necessary to study the instructions. Individual manufacturers may make minor changes to the rules for the use of a particular breastfeed.
Pre-dosing and interactions with other drugs
This is a safe cough medicine, provided that all recommendations for the use of the medicine are followed. No cases of overdose have been reported.
Nelezya combine the breast collection with cough medicines of central action – codeine, glaucine, butamirate. Increased risk of sputum stagnation with the addition of secondary flora.
Contraindications and side effects
- Age of the child under 3 years of age for collection #2 and 4, up to 12 – #1, 3;
- before pregnancy and lactation;
- individual hypersensitivity to the drug components.
It's important! The breast fee cannot be used for inhalations. The medication is for internal use only.
Most side effects:
- nausea, vomiting;
- allergic hives.
Prices, reviews and vacations from pharmacies
Buying a breastfeed is available at the pharmacy without a prescription. The average price for a natural cough medicine is 30-80 rubles.
Feedback from patients about this medicine is ambiguous. Some call it useless, others recommend it to everyone because of its high efficacy.
To minimize the risk of reducing the effectiveness of the therapy with this cough medicine it is necessary to use the herbal composition only as prescribed by the doctor. The doctor establishes the appropriateness of using a herbal remedy or prescribes synthetic medications.
Bosomer charge is a natural and safe drug for fighting coughing. The effectiveness of the drug depends on the characteristics of the disease. Independent treatment without the supervision of a physician is fraught with the risk of worsening the condition of the patient. For a speedy recovery, the drug is combined with other specialized drugs.
Chest cough charge: how to brew, indications for use
In the season of colds and viral diseases, many people not only resort to traditional drug therapy, but also rely on folk methods. The right combination of natural ingredients can have a powerful positive effect on the body, weakened by the disease. Coughing is a common way to get rid of the symptom quickly and without side effects.
Pharmacies can find four different collection options that differ in their components, readings and application limitations. A common feature of all chest dues is the natural origin of the components. They include medicinal herbs, rhizomes, dried fruits of plants. Among the biologically active components:
- tanning elements;
- organic acids;
Materials in this group are produced in placers or in filter packs. The latter is more expensive, but much more convenient to use.
The advantage of the fees is the absence of artificially synthesized chemical compounds in their composition, which can negatively affect the patient's condition.
Pharmacological action: preparations based on healing plants help to accelerate the cleaning of lungs and bronchi from sputum, have a relaxing and anti-inflammatory effect on the smooth muscles of the bronchi, inhibit the development of bacterial infection. Depending on the active ingredients included in the breast collection, these drugs are divided into groups:
- disinfectants (eucalyptus, mint, sage, yarrow);
- anti-couple (althea, licorice root, plantain, mother and stepmother, calendula);
- reinforcing immunity by replenishing the missing vitamins (hawthorn, raspberry, blueberry, currant, rosehip).
Herb cough dues can be prepared by yourself, but it is better to buy a ready-made product that is produced according to a verified recipe with the exact proportions.
Diseases indicated by the name
As the name suggests, breastfeeding is used to treat upper respiratory diseases. They are most often used in such conditions:
- Chronic and acute bronchitis;
- Pulmonary inflammation;
- Bronchial asthma;
- laryngitis, tracheitis and tracheobronchitis, pharyngitis;
- prostodium, flu;
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Preparation herbal complexes accept when it is necessary to start or greatly facilitate the process of sputum withdrawal as soon as possible and to relieve symptoms that cause discomfort.
Recommendations for the use of the herbal cough levy
Efficacy of a particular drug depends on the individual characteristics of the patient and the severity of the disease. The natural origin of the components, on the one hand, protects against the harmful effects of chemistry, but on the other hand – significantly reduces the rate of healing. For this reason, it is worth thinking about complex therapy in parallel with the medical course.
Any herbal charges are treated with heat
Any form of breast charge is treated with boiling water before use. The course varies from 15 to 20 days. When using cough herbs, we must not forget about strict adherence to dosages, otherwise the treatment may be useless or even harmful.
The chest charges are not accepted simultaneously with cough medicines of central action, such as Synecod, Stoptusin, Codelac, Libexin – it will lead to stagnation of sputum. If the nature of the disease is prolonged, you can drink herbs during the day and take syrup for the night. Consultation with a specialist is mandatory regardless of the severity and duration of the disease.
The effect of the breast fee №1
The breast fee №1 refers to drugs with sedative, anti-inflammatory and expectorant effects. It is indicated for the treatment of dry coughs as an external manifestation of influenza, acute respiratory viral infections, pneumonia, bronchitis.
The composition includes oregano, altar root and dried mother-and-mother leaves. The last two ingredients are rich in polysaccharides, so they liquefy and remove mucus from the body.